I stayed here for 2 nights. I am a teacher and was leading a group of teenaged students on a tour group through Costa Rica for 10 days. We stayed here on the first night and the last night due to our flights into and out of San Jose. It was a good location to stay with a group because of the suite-style rooms. There were already 2 bedrooms in each room and the hotel removed the couch in the living area and put in 2 additional beds so each of the 4 students in each room had their own bed. As mentioned in some of the other reviews, the bathrooms are rather small. That was one of the main complaints about the room. It would've been nice if both bedrooms would've had a mirror since the bathroom was so small and crowded for more than one person to get ready in the morning. The buffet in the morning was great and I didn't hear many complaints from our student group. We had dinner next to the pool one evening and it was a beautiful location and a lovely meal. I don't know that there is much near here in terms of walking distance, which was fine since we weren't leaving. Despite being given the wifi password, the internet strength from the rooms was not great and you pretty much had to be in the reception area to connect well. The first night we stayed here at the beginning of our trip, we were in a building next to the reception and it was nice and quiet while we slept. At the end of the trip, for our last night, we were placed in a different building and faced an extremely noisy street. The noise did keep us up a bit. Overall, it was a clean and nice place to stay and I would recommend it. Especially for a family that would require the use of a kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a neocolonial little town styled hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown, we offer much services to our guests, such as: free wireless internet access at lobby area, free shuttle service under request and itinerary from the International Airport, free sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, free shuttle to and from downtown twice a day under schedule, full buffet breakfast,free walking tour to Parque de la Paz wich is just one block away, several gardens into the Hotel, meeting rooms, frontdesk service 24/7, playgrounds for children, fully furnished and equipped rooms (all), souvenir shop, business center and more.We are more than just a hotel, we are your new home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Costa Rica