I booked through an online site where we got a great rate, I believe it was around $80/night. It was me, my husband, and our three girls (all under ten). A week or so before we left I saw the icon on the hotel's webpage too chat with a specialist. Great. One of the reasons we choose this hotel was because of the free airport shuttle. I chatted with the very nice lady who said that a driver would be there as soon as we got off the plane. Awesome, until we got ofc the plane and found drivers for everybody but us. Some guys contacted the hotel and worked it out (for a tip, of course). An hour later we were picked up. I asked if our lunch would be compensated and he said that they had no reservation for our p pick up. Luckily, I chose to have an email of the online chat sent too me, so I had proof! In the end, lunch was covered. Breakfast was good. Not tons of choices, but good. The rooms were old feeling. Mildew on the ceiling above the shower, cigarette marks on the scalloped sink, tilted outlets and soap holders. I am tall, just shy of 6 feet, and I had to sit on an angle in the bathroom because the toilet was so close to vanity. I could have washed my feet and hands while using the toilet, it's that small. The beds were crap. Tempurpedic? Not in our room. My husband and I haven't snuggled that much since we first started dating. A double bed is rough when both people are tall! The girls slept like angels :) the outside of the buildings is beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at them. The service was wonderful as well. All in all I have mixed feeling about this place, but wouldn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a neocolonial little town styled hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown, we offer much services to our guests, such as: free wireless internet access at lobby area, free shuttle service under request and itinerary from the International Airport, free sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, free shuttle to and from downtown twice a day under schedule, full buffet breakfast,free walking tour to Parque de la Paz wich is just one block away, several gardens into the Hotel, meeting rooms, frontdesk service 24/7, playgrounds for children, fully furnished and equipped rooms (all), souvenir shop, business center and more.We are more than just a hotel, we are your new home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Costa Rica