This hotel is a beautiful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. A bit further from the airport with other hotels or the downtown life. To get to the Central Market and Museums, it was at least a $7 cab ride one-way. The rooms were clean for the most part but mold was all over the bathroom. The jacuzzi was a perfect way to end the day. We never actually swam in the pool but it looked nice and inviting. Our lower review comes from the noises that kept us up all night. We learned on our first night that our room was located by motorcycle/moped parking, there was a group of teens just hanging out right outside our room in the courtyard, and the room above us never slept. We heard their commotion all night, doors opening and closing, chairs being dragged across the floor, and finally at 3am we heard them zip up their luggage and roll it out. (must have had an early departure). Each time someone entered or left their room on our wing, the door noise and latch was so loud that my husband and I both woke up startled at different points of the night thinking that someone had entered our room! Add to that list the usual traffic noises and birds that were chirping by about 3:30am and we started off our Costa Rica Vacation in not the best of conditions. My advise for staying here, invest in good ear plugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a neocolonial little town styled hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown, we offer much services to our guests, such as: free wireless internet access at lobby area, free shuttle service under request and itinerary from the International Airport, free sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, free shuttle to and from downtown twice a day under schedule, full buffet breakfast,free walking tour to Parque de la Paz wich is just one block away, several gardens into the Hotel, meeting rooms, frontdesk service 24/7, playgrounds for children, fully furnished and equipped rooms (all), souvenir shop, business center and more.We are more than just a hotel, we are your new home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Costa Rica