We stayed at Casa Conde on our last night in San Jose. It was wonderful. We were greeted with "welcome" drinks before being taken to our plush and spacious suite. The beds were soft (the best all week in CR), and we weren't subjected to the noisy round-the-clock traffic of the city. It was like an oasis in the middle of San Jose. We took advantage of the hot tub after dark - nice set up. We went to the restaurant for dinner - a bit expensive. But we couldn't sit outside b/c they were setting up for a private party. The pool was not available for the same reason. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and outdoor seating the next morning. Loved everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a neocolonial little town styled hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown, we offer much services to our guests, such as: free wireless internet access at lobby area, free shuttle service under request and itinerary from the International Airport, free sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, free shuttle to and from downtown twice a day under schedule, full buffet breakfast,free walking tour to Parque de la Paz wich is just one block away, several gardens into the Hotel, meeting rooms, frontdesk service 24/7, playgrounds for children, fully furnished and equipped rooms (all), souvenir shop, business center and more.We are more than just a hotel, we are your new home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Costa Rica