This is a multi-building hotel. We stayed there for 10 days on business (a group of 15). We had a great time. We were using one of the conference rooms for a training with coffee breaks served right outside in the garden. One night that we were working until late (almost midnight) they even brought dinner and served it in our conference room so that we didn't have to interrupt the training.
Everybody is very polite and helpful, always with a smile. And the food is really yummy! I think my best memory is having lunch by the pool while a traditional Trio was singing boleros right next to me!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a neocolonial little town styled hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown, we offer much services to our guests, such as: free wireless internet access at lobby area, free shuttle service under request and itinerary from the International Airport, free sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, free shuttle to and from downtown twice a day under schedule, full buffet breakfast,free walking tour to Parque de la Paz wich is just one block away, several gardens into the Hotel, meeting rooms, frontdesk service 24/7, playgrounds for children, fully furnished and equipped rooms (all), souvenir shop, business center and more.We are more than just a hotel, we are your new home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Costa Rica