I've been to Colours several times now. I always make it my jumping-off point for my trips to Costa Rica. The staff is excellent - very friendly and very responsive...their knowledge of the area is extensive.
Their knowledge of gay nightlife in the capital is also extensive. They can direct you to the right place on the right night. San Jose has a vibrant nightlife if you know where to go.
Whether gay or not, everyone seems to fit right in at Colours. This time I had the best time chatting over breakfast with four really nice British girls who were over on holiday. I went exploring downtown with another guest who was from Chicago. Somehow we ended up in a Karaoke Bar that night, don't ask me how. I've met many people I now consider friends - at Colours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose