It was great to get into San Jose and be able to go to a gay friendly hotel and sleep by the pool for the afternoon. Everyone at Colours is really friendly--staff and guests both--but I had the most interactions with Jimmy. First of all, he spoke Spanish with me even though I'm sure his English is better than my Spanish. I love to speak Spanish and he taught me new words and helped me recover some of my early fluency. Then, I have food allergies and he made sure I had a great breakfast with typical Costa Rican foods and special fresh juice. The room was small, but clean, but for me, all other things being equal, it's the people who make a trip. Jimmy started off a great trip perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose