When we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff and great community area. Loved pool area. Our room should be closed and NEVER given to another guest. The bathroom roof is open to provide only light which means that EVERY sound from lobby, bar, and reception can be heard in room. Worse though is kitchen on other side of wall and you hear staff wash every plate and piece of silverware until quite late. Staff not willing to help.
We choose because we had early flight (5:30am) but got little sleep that night !! Room 14 should not be given to anyone looking for sleep. Rest of hotel looks nice.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Hotel
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.