Colours felt like home in Costa Rica and made for a great starting point and ending point on my trip. James is incredibly knowledgeable about the whole country and gives some great advice on what to see and do.
The rooms are quite modern and very comfortable and clean, and the hotel retains that Mediterranean villa feel with a beautiful pool in the middle of it all. It really does feel like an oasis in the city.
Breakfasts are hot and nice, staff was all very professional and friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anybody traveling to Costa Rica. Great place to meet new people too... thanks guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose