I had read previous reviews and figured I would have a good stay at Colours, but it was even better than I expected. The entire staff was great. The owner, James, was super helpful and friendly. Ricardo, Jose, and Liz were also great. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and the fresh squeezed orange juice every morning was also a treat. The entire place was always clean and all the other visitors were very inviting and talkative, which made us feel super comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer (5 day trip) because it truly felt like a home away from home. I will definitely stay here again if/when I go back to Costa Rica.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Hotel
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.