My ex and I stayed at Colours for two nights atthe beginning of a two week tour of Costa Rica. The hotel has a variety of rooms. We chose the simplest of the rooms based on price and were not disappointed. The room was spotless and the staff extremely polite and helpful. They even agreed to store some pieces of our luggage while we toured the country. While this is a gay hotel, I would definitely encourage gay friendly straights to stay. It is great. While not completely modern, every amenity is available. Free hot breakfast. Bar. Pool. Computer. Wifi. Lunch and dinner are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose