This is a quiet place out from town. If one is looking for a stop over and leaving the next day then the Rincon is a good place. Meal are just average. Staff is below average. Any thing that was needed was never done with a smiley face and had to be forced. Not like the rest of Costa Rica that we experienced in ten days. I will stay down town to be closer to things. It is close to the huge soccer stadium if that is your thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located near La Sabana Metropolitan Park, the heart of the city of San Jose, you will find Rincon del Valle Hotel and Suites, ready to offer you a comfortable and friendly environment where guests can enjoy themselves of the peacefulness and security of the area. The Hotel is located just 1.2 Miles from downtown San Jose and 10 miles from Juan Santamaria International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rincon del Valle Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Del Valle Hotel And Suites
- Rincon Del Valle Hotel San Jose
- Rincon Del Valle Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose