My girlfriend and i stayed here for just one night. Hotel staff were pleasant to deal with, the pool clean and refreshing to swim in (fresh, at this time of year and with rain), our room was very comfortable, although some may call the decor a little outdated i quite liked the older style of the building (it had character), we had just dinner here with a few others and we certainly enjoyed our meals very much (club sandwich w' french fries) and my g/f' had the chef salad which had oil and vinegar served on the side as dressing. I would certainly stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torremolinos is located in a privileged location of San Jose downtown, close to dinning options, La Sabana Metropolitan Park, the new National Stadium and main shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, HostelBookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Torremolinos San Jose
- Occidental Torremolinos Hotel San Jose
- Hotel Torremolinos Costa Rica/San Jose