There is nothing grand about this hotel, but nothing wrong with it either in our perception. Its in walking distance of the Sabana Park or even down town if you are reasonably fit. Its also safe despite the central location. Our room was clean though a little lived in. No A/C in our room but in Costa Rica we did not miss it.
The room was specious as we had a suite, which was great for a family of four. The staff were also helpful and polite. The restaurant is also OK, though not a gourmet experience.
This hotel is worth consideration if you are on a budget and want to stay inside the ring road.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Torremolinos San Jose
- Occidental Torremolinos Hotel San Jose
- Hotel Torremolinos Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torremolinos is located in a privileged location of San Jose downtown, close to dinning options, La Sabana Metropolitan Park, the new National Stadium and main shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.