We spent one night by end April, 3 rooms. The hotel is very good and the service alike. It is well located, not far from downtown, although not much to see in San Jose. We had our own rented cars so moving around was easy, but taxis are fair enough. It has a good pool and an apparent good spa we didn't use. We were on a ione night stop n our way to manuel Antonio.
Rooms are comfortable and the restaurant fine. I would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a convenient location near the historic city center, the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica offers comfortable accommodations in the city's vibrant financial, commercial and government district. The hotel is also close to major attractions including the National Theatre, Golden Museum and a range of shopping and dining options. While staying with us, you will enjoy on-site amenities such as a Fitness Center, Executive Lounge, an on-site casino, spacious meeting rooms and two restaurants - everything you need for a truly exceptional hotel stay. Reserve your stay online today and experience the comfort and convenience of the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Europa Hotel San Jose
- Radisson Europa Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson San Jose
- San Jose Radisson
- Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica