All in all I think this is a good choice for a night or so in S.J., C.R. We stayed here after a flight for a winter vacation.
Beers are way overpriced at $4. each. And the hallways are endless, twists and turns with no signage to find your way to the lobby, I actually got lost and could not find my room.
Pillows are fluffy but then go flat and I was very uncomfortable. Sleep number beds, that's a nice choice.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Europa Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Europa Hotel San Jose
- Radisson San Jose
- San Jose Radisson
- Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a convenient location near the historic city center, the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica offers comfortable accommodations in the city's vibrant financial, commercial and government district. The hotel is also close to major attractions including the National Theatre, Golden Museum and a range of shopping and dining options. While staying with us, you will enjoy on-site amenities such as a Fitness Center, Executive Lounge, an on-site casino, spacious meeting rooms and two restaurants - everything you need for a truly exceptional hotel stay. Reserve your stay online today and experience the comfort and convenience of the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.