My husband and I stayed for 3 nights in November 2012 prior to our Costa Rica Caravan tour. We had booked an extra night prior to the tour and were able to stay in the same room which allowed no inconvenience. Check-in and resaurant staff were efficient and friendly. Our room was large with a sofa as well as 2 queen beds. We sat in the large pleasant lobby area reading while our room was being cleaned. There were a few small shops in the lobby area as well. One day we used the gym equipment (treadmill) - the gym was quite small but it got the job done. We also had lunch at the poolside restaurant on the first day. We enjoyed the food in this restaurant as well as the selection on the buffet (ate breakfast and dinner at the buffet). The hotel is not located in the downtown area but we found it suited our needs and was set in a nice garden.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo San Jose Palacio Hotel
- Barcelo San Jose Palacio Hotel San Jose
- Barcelo San Jose
- San Jose Barcelo
- Barcelo Palacio Hotel Costa Rica
- Barcelo San Jose Palacio Costa Rica
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Barcelo San Jose Palacio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.