My wife and I viasited in August 2014. We had a suite $174.00/night w/o tax. The suite was a nice size. It had two full bathrooms with a shower in each one. Plenty of towels and toiletries. A large closet with plenty of space to hang cloths and store things. There was a safe in the closet. The bedroom was nice and large with a comfortable king size bed, a desk and a chair, two bedside tables, a table with two chairs, and a nice flat screen tv. The living was good size with a couch, 4 chairs, a table, tv and some end tables. The coffee pot was in the living room. There were two separate ac units, one for the bedroom and one for the living room. Internet signal seemed weak in the room but worked well in the lobby. The internet was in the price of the room. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. It was a big spread with many items to choose from. We were on the 16th floor so it was very quiet and secluded. The hotel had a pool, casino, gym, spa, tour desk, front desk, restaurant, bar, business center, and plenty of space in the lobby to meet in. We used the conference room on the 17th floor to meet with our church for daily devotions and instructions for the day. All of the areas were very clean. This was a great hotel for this mission trip or for any other reason if you find yourself in San Jose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a relaxing getaway in the heart of Central America at the Holiday Inn ® Hotel San Jose Downtown – Aurola, conveniently nestled in the center of lively San Jose, with panoramic views of the beautiful Central Valley. Conveniently located within walking distance of a variety of local attractions, guests will enjoy superior modern amenities and facilities such as free high speed WIFI access, an on-site business center, large meeting rooms, swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center, pub bar, and two restaurants. Discover a hotel where technology and hospitality come together in perfect harmony, where you can stay connected with modern Internet wireless access, and disconnect with a relaxed Costa Rica ambiance and modern luxuries. Whether visiting for a leisure getaway or a business connection, this San Jose hotel offers a peaceful, productive atmosphere where you can get the most out of your San Jose experience.Conveniently located within walking distance of all the best downtown attractions as well as downtown businesses. You will enjoy people watching in Parque Morazan, located just outside our front door. This park features a number of sculptures and monuments which decorate the expanse of urban green, including a beautiful domed structure, known as Templo de Música, or the Temple of Music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn San Jose Downtown Aurola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn San Jose Downtown Aurola Costa Rica