i reserved the Presidental Suite for 2 Nights before travelling around in Costa Rica. First the good things:
- the Kingsize Bed is really nice
- if its your style the original old furniture, not my thing.. my GF liked it very much
- Breakfast is nice
- Restaurant in the Hotel is expensive but good, worth even to just get a coffe there
Sadly there been some dissapointments:
- the bathroom is a joke for a suite, it says wihrlpool on the internet, it's a bathtube with bubble's... tube and sink are old and the shower is a real joke... the shower would be ok, in a 20$ room...
- on the internetpage it stats: minibar. But the minibar is empthy on arrival, when i asked to fill it up, i got the response, they don't do minibar, but i could just order over the phone, when i tried to order from the phone, the guy from the restaurant said, they didn't have enought personel so send it to the room. so when i finally went down to the bar at like 23:15 it was closed... come on
So for me, the package was not good enough for the price of 250$ a night, i would try another hotel in san jose next time
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel San Jose
- Gran Hotel Costa Rica San Jose
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Gran Hotel Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.