The common areas are nice but the rooms very small and the windows go out to the hallway wich was really desturbing at night. Bad fans in the rooms so it was very warm. The service was a joke but they spoke english at least. Terrible breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Casa Colon is a beautiful colonial house in the 50s, with an architectural design typical of the period, with artisan hand carved cedar. We are a boutique Hostel with excellent quality, higher standards of each of the services Located in an excellent tourist and commercial area with easy access to services (banks, ATM machines, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, gas stations, shops, transport, etc) We offer private and shared rooms, bar and restaurant, security, excellent customer service and tourist information, free parking, TV room with flat screen cable TV. The comfortable private rooms have flat screen, cable TV, wireless internet access and housekeeping. (In addition sofa in Junior Suite) The dorms have bunk beds, free lockers, shared bathrooms spotless. The bar and restaurant offers delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hostel Casa Colon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Casa Colon Hotel San Jose
- Hostel Casa Colon Costa Rica/San Jose