“Great and exceptionally friendly Service !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 67 activities in San Jose
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: EcoGetaways Travels & Nature is a Tour Operator that offers personalized travel services in Costa Rica. With our experience, we have reunited our country’s beauty along with the best tourism activities: great accommodations, comfortable and safe transportation, exciting One Day and Half Day Tours, sight-seeing and costumer service. We offer you a wide selection of Vacation’s Packages choices, always according to your personal requirements, needs, and lifestyle.
Brussels, Belgium
“Great and exceptionally friendly Service !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Thumbs up!!! Just lay back, relax and let them handle as EcoG will manage everything with high professionalism and outstanding kindness. This was the case for me when I took the very wise decision to have them organize my 3 week long land and sea trip through Costa Rica and Coco Island.
And they will even manage to surprise you on the way !
Enjoy!
A very happy customer :)

Visited September 2013

“Extraordinary service with unique details”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Our Experience in Costa Rica was amazing thanks to Ecogetaways! Incredible unipersonal services since the First contact and troughout the trip, great tips and recommendations, luxury destinations and private tours. We quoted with Other tour operators but Ecogetaways was always our favorite, they are also a Eco- friendly company which we really appreciated, and Now we highly recommend it for your Costa Rica coming Trip!

Moscow, Russia
“One to one High -end Services! Costa Rica travel experts on the top!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I just passed the Best luxury holiday I ever had in my life! Despite that I am a frequent traveler, this time I really get surprised!
Silvia designed a taylor made itinerary, just perfect for my family and friends with an incredibly precision. We enjoyed at the most amazing Hotels at the Beach and the rainforest selected for us, we had a memorable private dinner party at the beach!!! The recommended private tours allowed us to discover very exotic willdlife and panoramic natural views, with an expert and amazing guide and driver throughout our Costa Rican trip! Thank you so much Ecogetaways friends for all the dedication and make us feel at home in your country!

Visited January 2013
West Hartford
“Best tour organizer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were a challenging party, with nine people ranging in age from 14 to 77. We were slow to decide, we changed our minds and asked lots of questions. But Sylvia was amazing, prompt, responsive and creative and put together a terrific package of places and tours for us. Then we hit some major snags (like a hotel that had no water) and somehow, in the midst of tourist season, Sylvia responded to our frantic email in about five minutes, had two alternatives worked out for us to choose, and set it all up. Whenever we had questions we would email and she would respond right away. The tours were great, the guides knowledgeable, flexible and generous, and the transportation comfortable, clean and prompt. The prices were totally fair and reasonable too. But it was the service that really stood out. I would recommend Ecogetaways to everyone.

Visited December 2012
Michigan
“Awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited Costa Rica for a month. Ecogetaways help with all we need: hotels (beach and rainforest), transfers, and many more.
I highly recommend you them for your trip to Costa Rica.

Visited January 2013