“Deliciously freshly!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mantras Veggie Cafe and Tea House

Mantras Veggie Cafe and Tea House
200 metros Este, 25 metros Sur de la Rotonda del Farolito | Barrio Escalante, San Jose, Costa Rica
2253-6715
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Deliciously freshly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Veggie food with a touch of Costa Rica! Nice place, excellent menu, organic and gluten free options, well priced for the high quality and delicious dishes. Try the daily dish and you would not regret it, its always a different nice surprise!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

97% Recommend
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Delicious food / outdoor tables”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been a Mantras fan for several years. I love sitting in the outdoor tables, and eat while watching the flowers. Their daily menu has great option and the price is reasonable. The owners need to advertise that they use many organic ingredients. Gives me a great feeling to know that I am eating dishes that are healthy for the environment and my family.

I celebrated there my last birthday, and like to take my 4-year-old daughter to eat ice cream in the afternoons.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Costa Rica not California...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great selection of vegetarian and vegan food in an otherwise meat hungry region. I ate here a few times even though I am not vegetarian. Good food, large portions, and a great environment. However, you find this place in San Jose, California...it's in San Jose, Costa Rica, so plan your flight accordingly.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alajuela
“Exceptional vegetarian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

we went to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday's son he is just 14 years old and loves the vegetarian food. I was surprised because I've nerver imagine that the vegetarian food was so delicious. I tryed a fajitas soy meet with rice and vegetables, my son and wife order lasagna and my sister tryed a hamburger simply good
The natural juices were delicious too
It was a nice experience trying new food for all my family. I recommended it with no fear to mistake top say it will be satisface to everyone.

A TripAdvisor Member
“yummmmmmy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

i went with my best friend to have luch and th specials are to die for, besides th prices are very reasonable and th customer service is great