“clean, convenient, now let's see if they're honest...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Diana's Inn

Hotel Diana's Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Jose
Hotel Diana's Inn
Parque Morazan, San Jose, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #32 of 52 San Jose B&B and Inns
Laguna Beach, California
“clean, convenient, now let's see if they're honest...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed in this hotel last week (nov 2012) and it was great. Perfect location, great price, and it was clean and the staff was very kind. I stayed in one of the rooms, and forgot my apple keyboard, but I hid it so secretly, that even the maid would not find it. But, since I forgot it, I have to go tomorrow and get it. If anyone found it, they would have to be staff, as it was so well hidden. If it's gone, I know it was stolen. We'll see. I'll post the results, and this will be a true test of their honesty.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was certainly glad to find this hotel on my last night in Costa Rica before flying out .

It was well priced, great location right next to Parque Morazon (unlike the first hotel where I was taken by cabbie, probably for a cut, way out in the boonies) and the room was nice and clean.

The real plus, though, was the staff -super friendly and helpful, such a nice change from many other establishments. The night guy gave me detailed steps to take the bus to the airport, step by step- even walking it through with me on google maps.

Service above and beyond. This will be my place when staying in downtown San Jose from now on!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2008

I'm always looking for an inexpensive, secure and clean lodging for my trips. Hotel Diana's Inn fit the bill. Plus it was centrally located next to Parque Morazán. The rate is $35 per night and a 10% is given when staying a week or more. The staff is both friendly and helpful in every way. Mario the owner and Max the night manager are excellent English speakers. The lodging here is very basic and not meant for the traveler who need to be pampered. The rooms are on the Spartan side with private baths. The showers are nothing special but adequate. They have free coffee and toast (breakfast I guess) from 6am to 9am. So, if you’re like me and think of your hotel room as a place to sleep and not a destination; Hotel Diana's Inn is a very good choice.

• Liked — The price and location
  • Disliked — Having to be let in and out of the hotel by staff.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Diana's Inn? Share your experiences!