I found this bed and breakfast to be beyond my expectations - the service was wonderful. Though it was a bit tricky to find coming from the airport - I believe the overall lack of street signs in Costa Rica was more responsible for our trouble than the location itself - once we found the American Embassy we were set. The courtyard at this B&B was absolutely beautiful and the sound of running water set a peaceful tone to fall asleep to at night. That said, our room was located near the entrance and the walls were fairly thin so we did hear a bit of foot traffic and conversations throughout our stay. The decoration though was very thoughtful and the access to downtown San Jose with our rental car very simple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A small-paradise." is what we often hear from our guests’. Casa Lima is a small exclusive bed and breakfast nestled in one of Costa Rica's unique and privileged neighborhood, Rohrmoser. Located only 15 minutes from San Jose city centre and the airport, Casa Lima offers the perfect strategic location for visiting the Central Valley and exploring Costa Rica. Only a short drive away from all the amenities of San Jose and Escazu, yet located in a tranquil and relaxed tropical setting. Casa Lima is only two blocks away from the American Embassy in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Casa Lima B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Lima Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Lima Hotel San Jose
- Casa Lima B & B Costa Rica/San Jose