“What a feast !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 297 restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a fine dining restaurant with exquisite unique food, excellent service and a cozy ambient. We have two separate rooms ideal for private events that can accommodate up to 30 people. In addition, we have an outside sitting area for a more informal dinning. We hope to see you soon!
Trier, Germany
“What a feast !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I visited this restaurant following the recommendation of a freind of mine some time ago and I was just amazed by their menu and preparations. Te best Peruvian cusine I have ever tried. A whole new discovery into perhaps one of the most delicious foods in the world. If in San Jse you should definitely give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

85% Recommend
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Favorite restaurant in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant in the city when visiting. The appetizers are amazing. I didn't even know I liked Octopus. The risotto and sea bass were amazing and the desserts have a costa rican flare that make them to die for. The service was fabulous. Not speaking much english, we were offered some assistance but managed without the english translation. It helped us to better our speaking skills and the waiter was patient with us. The atmosphere is so chic yet cozy. We will definately come back here when in town.

• Visited October 2013
“It lacks punch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

It was recommended to me by a friend that lives in San Jose, the place is really well set up and very nicely decorated. Service was excellent but food was a disappointment, may be too high expectations.
I asked for a starter for a dish that was maid up of crispy grilled octopus and quinoa, for me quinoa is a tasteless meal but I wanted to give it another chance, once again I confirm quinoa is tasteless as well as this dish I had. As main dish after reviewing a not very exciting menu I ended up having a tenderloin with mozzarella, basilicus,and Italian tomato sauce with mushrooms, the waiter said it was a house specialty, well nothing special the beef was dry, the mozzarella was not good and the tomato sauce had no mushrooms and tasted like canned tomatoes.Dessert was good but not fresh.

Visited October 2013
“Always good food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

A had been here a couple of times and I like the food and the service of the place. The ceviche and fish are great and the environment its quiet and welcome.

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Must try out the Nikkei Tuna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

La Divina Comida is one of my favorite restaurants in Escazu, for a couple of reasons, just walk in and you will start to feel it is a sensory experience, the seats, the tables, everything is done with an amazing taste. However the food is definitely to die for, everything is done with finesse. My favorite dish is the Tuna Nikkei and to tell you the truth it is the best I have had even if other restaurants. Plus once you sit down they serve you the most delicious "choclos" to start out your meal.

• Visited August 2013