“Excellent Travel Company!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Cork
“Excellent Travel Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2008

I booked a week long vacation for myself and three friends with Costa Rican Trails. We gave them our budget and the places we wanted to visit and they came up with a great package to suit our needs. From accommadation to car rental, they completely took the stress out of booking a holiday. It also worked out a lot less expensive to book our trip through them, as opposed to booking everything ourselves. Generally, I am extremely sceptical of tour operators but my experience with Costa Rican Trails was exceptional. From the moment we arrived until we left, the staff with Costa Rican Trails looked after us. They organised a car rental for us and recommended some fantastic sites to visit throughout the trip. The hotels they booked for us were also excellent. I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone travelling to Costa Rica.

Teaneck, NJ
“Update on my Costa Rican Trails experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2008

I heard back from Costa Rican Trails after I posted my complaint on this site. They did give me a refund and an explanation. Overall we had an excellent experience with the company and have recommended them to our friends. they are very responsive and reliable. Costa Rica is an excellent place to travel to and this company is very flexible and ultimately responds which is what counts.