“Fantastic Costa Rica Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rican Trails proudly presents a collection of unique travel experiences in each and every tour. Every multiday package, hotel, tour, and transportation service has been carefully designed and selected to meet our high standards of quality and travel value.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic Costa Rica Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Costa Rican Trails planned our 7 day trip for myself and my two teenage children. I worked with Ana, who was responsive courteous and very patient with the many questions I had. She listened to what I wanted, what my kids were interested in, and designed a perfect vacation for us! We spent time in Arenal, Monteverde and Tamarindo. All the activities and excursions were delightful from zip lining to hot springs to sailing and the guides very knowledgeable. The transfers between hotels were seamless, and the hotels were top notch. I beg thank you to Costa Rican Trails, and especially Ana, for a most memorable trip!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Cost Rica trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great experience! Thanks to Cost Rica trails who had planned our family (4 families) private trip to San Jose, Arenal national park, hot springs and Monte verde cloud forest.
It was very planned and executed. The tour guides were very friendly and knowledgeable.
The tour was executed with perfection and we very well enjoyed the trip
Cost Rica is a great country and people were extremely nice and friendly
Overall a memorable trip. Many thanks to Cost Rica trails

New York City, New York
“Very professional tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Costa Rica Trails did a 4-day tailor-made trip plan for our family of 9 (1 child) for 5 days. From the start our tour contact was very professional, prompt, precise and polite. We did all our payments from the US and that made travel very easy wrt carrying currency. Each of our drivers and guides was also very knowledgeable and with a sense of humor. They made our trip to Arenal & Monteverde very enjoyable. The cottages/hotels in which we stayed was also very neat and beautiful. Overall a very recommendable tour company. - BN

Stockholm, Sweden
“Costa rican tour 2012/2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a wonderful trip in Dec/Jan and CostaRican Trails was the company that setup our tours and transportation.

Everything was to our satisfaction. All the transportation was on time and comfortably. The excursions were well executed and we enjoyed every minute of it. The most popular trip in our party was the rafting on the pacuare river. Fun, exciting and beautiful scenery. Andre was a very good guide on the rafting trip.
They were also very helpful when i left my camera and passport on one of there buses, they got in contact with the driver who stopped on his route and i got a taxi out to him where he waited for me to collect my things.

Visited January 2013
Basel
“Private tour: 2 weeks in the nature!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great experience! Thanks to our guide, who showed us around, I could appreciate the beauty and the prosperity (especially in the heart) of such a great country and its people.
It was a memorable vacation, the colors and the sounds of which from the gushing nature of Costa Rica will always stay with me. D.

Visited January 2013