“Costa Rican Trails made our family vacation easy and fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 79 Activities in San Jose
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Costa Rican Trails made our family vacation easy and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Our trip to Costa Rica was our first non-resort holiday since having kids and David and the team at COsta Rican Trails made planning the vacation easy. They started us off with an interary and hotels and let us customize form there. We booked transport ahead of time and all our drivers were on time and super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend using this tour service.

Visited July 2011

San Jose
“Excellent trip! Top-notch professional operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I travelled by myself to Costa Rica the last week of May 2012 and had a fantastic time. Thanks to to Costa Rican trails, I had not worries and everything went perfectly and according to plan. I worked with Lorena on the pre-planning and booking and she was very helpful and prompt in answering all of my questions over email. Once I arrived, the shuttle was there to pick me up on time and the driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. All of the hotels were clean and basic, with several being quite nice and above and beyond my expectations. All of the tours were professionally run and the guides were great.

I booked the "Adventure All in One" package and I highly recommend it for those who want to be busy and active most of the time, while still having a decent amount of down/free time. I wanted to spend an extra day at the beach so they customized the package for me, no problem.

I would recommend Costa Rican Trails in a heartbeat! I can't wait to go back with my husband next time and will definitely book through CRT.

Visited April 2012
New York, New York, United States
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Just returned from a week in CR via costa rican trails. We did the adventure tour and everything was seemless. I can't stop raving about this company. The drivers were always on-time - sometimes early, they stopped for bathroom breaks just when you had to go :-), the activities were perfect, hotels good and staff wonderful. We called mid-trip to change an activity and the change was seemless. I highly recommend this co. The Hotel Del Mar in Monterverde was the highlight of our trip!!!!
-Kim

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We booked a 10 day trip through CRT and it was perfect. Poas for a day, then Arenal to Monteverde to Manuel Antonio. Their drivers were all courteous and professional and really went above and beyond. 2 of them went off the beaten path a bit when shuttling us between hotels to let us get some great photo opportunities and see some wildlife we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Their prices were very reasonable and they helped us pick out hotels that suited us perfectly at each stop along the way.

Manhattan, Kansas
“Peace of mind in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

David from CostaRican Trails packaged everything to our specifications for a week long trip in Costa Rica. He was excellent in booking everything that we desired to do and giving us plenty of information. Everything was done through about 3 emails. Would highly recommend if your spanish isn't great and you only have a short time in Costa Rica. CostaRican trails helped us maximize our time while in CR.