we stayed for one night at the costa rica guesthouse and returned the following week. the management was amazing and catered for our needs late at night and very early in the morning. rooms were really spacious and comfortable and the bathrooms very clean with hot water. also the free breakfast and free coffee was an extra bonus. definitely stay here´- worth every single penny.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Guesthouse Hotel
- Costa Rica Guesthouse Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Guesthouse San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a 1905 colonial house, downtown San Jose near the national museum. ALL FREE - breakfast, taxes, parking, Internet, wi-fi, coffee & tea all day. 4 tropical patios, bar & restaurant on site! English, Spanish and French spoken. Excellent tour desk with very competitive prices. Special prices for groups! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Costa Rica Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.