“Abner is the best !!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 15 Attractions in Escazu
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm here to serve all your travel needs in Costa Rica! If GOOD Customer Service & an English-speaking Driver is important to you - contact me to get you started planning a special vacation! I'm an English-speaking, legally licensed & insured Tourism Van Driver with a 2013 Tourism Van.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Cartago, Costa Rica
16 attraction reviews
“Abner is the best !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I first met Abner, January 2014 when he took me to a couple of appointments, and helped get acclimated with parts of Costa Rica. At that time I was contemplating moving to Costa Rica. Abner was so helpful, honest, and inciteful that he really helped me make an informed decision ! Not to mention he is pretty funny. This past week Abner took my friend and I on a tour of Irazu volcano and the Orosi Valley, he even let my dog come !! We had the best day, I learned about the area that I am now living in, had so much fun !! So, for now on when I have friends visiting, Abner will be the one I call !!!!!! For Sure !!!!!! I just think he is great !!!!!!!

Visited July 2014

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Abner is the very BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My entire family spent a wonderful week in Costa Rica this past April. Our property owner suggested that we use Abner for airport transportation. I decided based on their review, that we nor rent a car (or cars) and use Abner for transportation and trip planning. That was one of the best decisions that I have made in quite a long time. Abner was there for us for everything. He set up several tours for us that turned out great. He became an honorary member of the family.
You will not go wrong using Abner for transportation, trip planning and advice.

Visited April 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Doesn't get any better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My partner and I visited Costa Rica several years ago and a friend suggested we use Abner as for transportation from to our final destination in Manuel Antonio. Abner stopped at several places on the way including Crocodile Bridge (my favorite!). He is friendly, knowledgeable and an all around awesome guy. When our stay in Manuel Antonio ended, he took us back to San Juan for an overnight stay and then picked us up the next morning before our flight back and took us for a Volcano tour and lunch at a lovely mountainside restaurant. He is the best!

Visited July 2013
Calgary
“Great guide, amazing guy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We had booked Abner for 12 days and wow what a surprise! He was amazing with all of us exspecially my young niece and nephew....10/10.. We seen places and experienced life long memories that without him would have been impossible. Abner was able to translate/barder/guide and lead us to experience Costa Rica in a way I would never imagine. His presence and attitude has persuaded me to return to his beautiful country again, hands down. Abner is an definate plus when it came to our time in Costa Rica with the kids still talking about him and how amazing he was, If you are planing on traveling to Costa Rica make sure to give him a call, you will be extremely pleased and in no way will u regret it!!!!

Visited July 2013
Abilene, Texas
“Something wonderful happened on our way to Panama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I and four my best friends decided we would take an adventure trip to Panama by way of Costa Rica. We flew into San Jose Costa Rica and we decided to spend a few days there and see the sights. The hotel suggested Abner's tour guide services to us and we contacted Abner directly. We told him the kind of experience we wanted and he more than exceeded our expectations.

Abner not is very personable he seems to be able to read minds; or at least not only exceeded our expectations he took us places that we would have missed out our ignorance of the area. For example, when he found out we liked cigars, upon our return trip back through Costa Rica from Panama, he had arranged a private tour of a great cigar manufacturing facilities where we were treated like kings.

Abner's van was excellent, he knows how to get us through the traffic and to the places we wanted to see and he also knows where to eat the best food. He was always on time and very affordable. We all had a great time both in Costa Rica and Panama. We will use Abner again upon our return to Costa Rica.

Visited September 2013