Just wanted to add our compliments about the hotel and staff to the many others. Stayed there on 3/25 and 4/2 at the beginning and end of our trip. Dick visited with us at length on our first day about restaurant suggestions and tips for navigating the country on our own. The restaurant (Le Monastere) was a perfect suggestion to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. His personal touch really made our visit a positive one! Alcides and Maria were very helpful, the breakfasts were the best, and Max and Sophie were the perfect complement to make this stylish inn feel like home. Had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada El Quijote is a Spanish colonial inn set against a backdrop of spectacular views of Costa Rica's central valley and the city of San Jose.Situated atop the first hill 3.5 miles from the city center, Posada El Quijote is far enough to be in a comfortable country setting, free from the congestion and noise of the capitol, but close enough to enjoy easy access to the city and its facilities. The recently refurbished hotel, with a history dating back to 1994, offers an alternative to the large hotel chains that have recently established themselves in the area; Large enough to accomodate groups, but small enough to offer a very homely, relaxed and personal atmosphere. The staff (and onsite owners) are always prepared to provide their best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Posada El Quijote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Quijote Escazu
- Posada El Quijote Hotel Escazu
- Posada El Quijote Costa Rica/Escazu