Thank you, Bjorne and family, for a relaxing and warm welcome to Costa Rica. My kids felt right at home in your sprawling compound. They liked your trampoline and swings, too!
You went out of your way to accommodate our needs. We enjoyed a picnic style dinner and home cooked breakfast with cool breezes. Thanks for welcoming us to Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada El Quijote is a Spanish colonial inn set against a backdrop of spectacular views of Costa Rica's central valley and the city of San Jose.Situated atop the first hill 3.5 miles from the city center, Posada El Quijote is far enough to be in a comfortable country setting, free from the congestion and noise of the capitol, but close enough to enjoy easy access to the city and its facilities. The recently refurbished hotel, with a history dating back to 1994, offers an alternative to the large hotel chains that have recently established themselves in the area; Large enough to accomodate groups, but small enough to offer a very homely, relaxed and personal atmosphere. The staff (and onsite owners) are always prepared to provide their best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Posada El Quijote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Quijote Escazu
- Posada El Quijote Hotel Escazu
- Posada El Quijote Costa Rica/Escazu