“Extrememly disappointed” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Escazu
Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco
Del templo catolico de San Antonio de Escazu 300 este y 1km al sur, Escazu, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #13 of 17 hotels in Escazu
“Extrememly disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2004

Arrived March 8th for 3 nights. Informed on arrival they did not take credit cards, although they asked for it when I reserved the room. First night (and only night), there were no towels in my room. Guard takes me to adjacent room and grabs a towel off of the shower rack that was still damp from previous guest. Room was full of ants. I found a tray of old food under the bed. I left that night and went elsewhere. Came back next morning to retrieve dry cleaning that was never sent out. Forced to pay for one night in return for my clothes. An acquaintance from New England that stays there over the winter referred me, but I won't return there.

20 people have reviewed this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2004

The hotel with wonderful views. Great place to make friends. Clean rooms and a helpful and friendly staff. A fun place to stay but you may need help finding it. Would stay there again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2004

I was at Pico Blanco last year on my first vacation to costa rica and I believe it's one of the nicest places to be at. It' s clean, the people are nice and the views are spectacular, at least for the amount of money that ypu pay I truly believe you get a lot.

Been to Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco

Address: Del templo catolico de San Antonio de Escazu 300 este y 1km al sur, Escazu, Costa Rica
Location: Costa Rica > Province of San Jose > San Jose Metro > Escazu
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 17 hotels in Escazu
Near the city, close to the stars. A splendid family own retreat in the mountains of Escazú. The best view of the Central Valley.Hotel, Bar, view spot and Restaurant that sits in a 7 acre property, 20 minutes from San José (Costa Rica capital) and 30 minutes from the international airport.We have different type of rooms to please all budgets and profiles, the quality and location of the room is associate with the price. Proud to present accessible prices, homely feeling, personal and unique experience. For longer stays we have apartments with their own kitchen. We also have a business center/ ballroom, a perfect place for weddings, birthdays, business meetings or any other private event with amazing views to delight your senses. ... more   less
Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco Costa Rica/Escazu

If you own or manage Hotel Mirador Pico Blanco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later