Was part of a tour group, so did no make my own booking, but found the hotel to be typical of overpriced chains. The food we were served was nothing special, although breakfast was nice, but not much above the quality of a budget chain. Rooms were fine but nothing special. Once again, upscale hotels seem to think overcharging for internet makes sense - it doesn't to me. Huge mall across the street - especially with a hugh modern supermarket, helped bring costs in line. Pool area was beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned for business or leisure, discover an urban retreat in the heart of Escazú. Adjacent to the city’s most prestigious shopping mall with 365 stores, bars and restaurants and to Escazú Corporate Center. This San José, Costa Rica hotel features the hottest concepts in entertainment and dining, including 2 outdoor pools in landscaped gardens, the largest urban spa in Central America and 4 unique concept restaurants, The Market, Factory Steak & Lobster, NAU and Alfredo Trattoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Intercontinental Hotel And Club Tower Costa Rica
- Intercontinental Hotel Escazu
- Real Costa Rica Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental Costa Rica At Multiplaza Mall Escazu