We cannot speak highly enough of Robert and his wife, who helped us make our trip one to remember - for all the right reasons. Robert helped us make the most of our short time in Costa Rica by organising our trips to volcanoes, cloud and rain forests and much more - all with a smile and good humour. The house has lovely views over San Jose, set in the hills, tasteful decor and a real 'homestay' feel - thank you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Isabella has the perfect strategic location for visiting and exploring Costa Rica. Conveniently located only twenty minutes from Juan Santa Maria International Airport in the hillsides of Escazu, in Bello Horizonte, we are minutes away form Embassies, Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Clubs, Bars, Business Centers and the Best Hospitals in the country. Casa Isabella offers a mixture of country simplicity and city modernality. We are close to moderns conveniences but far enough away to enjoy the country setting that surround us . Because we are in the middle of the country you will have numerous options to explore in any part of the country, from mountains to beaches, from forests to volcanoes. HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS:Casa Isabella has seven tastefully decorated and comfortable rooms each with Queen or Full beds. Each room has its own unique character. Our high ceiling rooms are equipped with spacious bathrooms and closets; each with beautiful handcrafted wood furniture and beds and linens of the highest quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Isabella Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Isabella Costa Rica Hotel Escazu
- Casa Isabella Costa Rica Escazu