“Well worth it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 15 Attractions in Escazu
Type: Golf Courses, Tours, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica golf tours and discount green fees for Marriott Los Suenos, Hacienda Pinilla, Four Seasons, Reserva Conchal and San Jose area courses. Contact for course suggestions, itinerary help and golf packages.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Tucson, AZ
10 attraction reviews
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Tee Times Costa Rica set up all of our golf venues and provided us a choice of accomodations ranging from economy to luxury, then arranged for those based upon our schedule. We elected the luxury route and it was well worth it. Magnificent facilities at Finca Rosa(a coffee plantation outside of San Jose), Arenal in the jungle in front of the volcano and on the coast in Jaco. All met or exceed our expections.
They also took a personal interest meeting with us a couple times to review and recommend other options which all proved excellent.
We would highly recommend their services !

Visited February 2012
rohrmoser, Owner at Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
We are so happy that you had a great time in Costa Rica. Your mix of Nature and Golf is one of our most popular packages - our recommendation of Arenal Nayara was just rewarded a top 6 hotel in the world award.
I really hope to see you soon in Costa Rica so we can play a round in Los Suenos and have another beer at Finca Rosa Blanca.

Vacaville, California
“Two Weeks in Beautiful Costa Rica with Tee Times Costa Rica, awesome trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Fabio Solano at Tee Times Costa Rica was very knowledgeable and professional when it came to helping us choose which hotels and excursions we would be the happiest with. We told him the areas we wanted to visit, which were Guanacaste, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio and Los Suenos with our two week stay. We only wanted to play golf twice and were interested in seeing a lot of Costa Rica . He gave me many choices of excursions and helped tailor our trip to our likes and specifications. He also arranged for all our transportation between the different areas we traveled and they were always on time and very comfortable. I would recommend Fabio and Tee Times Costa Rica to everyone.

Visited February 2012
I will never forget the picture of you guys in boots at Rio Celeste in the Arenal area.
Your vacation was full of Nature and great golf. I am happy that the weeks of conversations, we were able to find the options that you liked.
Yours was one of the more complex itineraries with shuttles, multiples destinations, and last minute add ons like Manuel Antonio. I am very happy that it all work out seamlessly.
Hope to see you again and get to play a round this time.
Bergharen
“an enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Give more detailed info during preparation. For instance traveltimes to attractions.
And info about golfcaddy required or not. If required language specification.
Car driving advice only with daylight.

Visited February 2012
First, let me thank you for choosing our services.
I do have to apologize for failing to completely explain that your birding day tour was an all day event.
I am happy that all the rest of 3 weeks in Costa Rica was good - you stopped in five different destinations with activities, golf and use of our concierge service. It was a pleasure for me meet with you several times in San Jose and Los Suenos to go over your driving directions, activities during your complex nature/luxury itinerary.
Sidney, Nebraska
“Tee Times Costa Rica - Fantastic golf, scenery, guidance and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Fabio at Tee Times Costa Rica was fantastic to work with. He recommended courses, set up tee times, arranged for a vehicle and driver, and showed us additional stops for photography, food, etc. It was easy, one-stop service to get our golf trip lined up in Costa Rica.
We flew into San Jose and Fabio met us at the airport. We played two courses on this trip, one in San Jose and one on the Pacific coast. We played Cariari Country Club in San Jose. This is a very difficult golf course. It's extremely tight and carries a high rating and slope despite its short overall length. Keep it straight and you will be fine. I can't say enough about the Marriot Los Suenos Resort and the La Iguana golf course. I've played golf all over the world and this is one of the most scenic, challenging and gorgeous courses I've ever played. I will for sure be back.
Traveling in Costa Rica is easy, although traffic can be heavy in and around San Jose, so leave plenty of time for traveling. You will want your camera as the scenery of this country is spectacular.
If you want to do other things than golf, Fabio can arrange tours, zip line days, rafting, etc. I really enjoyed working with him. While a Costa Rican, Fabio went to college in the U.S. so he's very knowledgeable and understands not only English, but American tourists and their wants/needs. I highly recommend using his service. I know I will continue to do so for our annual trips.
We typically go for 4-7 days but you can tailor your visit easily to any length of stay.

Dallas, Texas
“Best Vacation Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Fabio made our trip really smooth. We stayed in 3 distinct areas of the country and were pretty active. He set up our ATV Tour, Whitewater Rafting, Golf, and hotels....it was all amazing! Great personal service from someone you can trust!