“The Best Spa Experience!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Paradise

You added Hotel Paradise to your Saves list
Hotel Paradise
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2 KM S Iglesia San Antonio de Escazu, Escazu 23556, Costa Rica (Formerly BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn & Spa)   |
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Escazu
Atlanta Georgia
“The Best Spa Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

As a "treat" for myself I went to Paradise Inn for a breast reduction.

Arrived at the airport and did not have anyone to pick me up ------------- was thinking I had made a mistake in traveling from Atlanta, GA to CR. Shuttle did arrive 30 min. later. This was the ONLY problem I experienced the entire 10 days.

The staff was very supportive, personalized, comforting! Each day I was escorted to the Dr.s office for consultation.

After surgery, I was taken back to Paradise and assisted by on site nursing to get comfortable and change bandages.

It was total relaxation in an absolutely beautiful setting. And the meals --------- oh my ---prepared with local ingredients homemade receipes -------------- I would go back just for the food alone!!

I highly reccommend my stay here ----------- you will love it!!

• Stayed June 2008, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
boston ma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2009

I arrived on march 17th.I was in San Jose by myself to have surgery was quite nervous. The morning of the 18th i noticed there were no their guests around. So I started looking around for pool and jacuzzi something to d before my consult for sugery. none of this existed. I was a low carb diet i was provide pasta. I asked to use phone to call home i was refused. i went on the internet and was complaining to a friend. The next thing I know I was being told I had to leave they thought I was not going to pay. They somehow read my email. They went through all my personnel items something's were missing. When I refused to give the key before i could get credited on my gold card I was attacked by a 6 ft staff member. I was then charged for a cab to be taken somewhere else. I am still fighting to get my money back they charged my gold card. They called me a druggie and said it was my imagination. Well it on my gold card. The amenities do not exist. it was horrifying experience. I caution anyone from going there. Surgery in a foreign country is freighting enough without this reprehensible abuse. if it were not for my Doctors at The Rosenstock Clinic I do not know what would have happened to me there.

Warm Regards, Donna

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Paradise? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Paradise

Address: 2 KM S Iglesia San Antonio de Escazu, Escazu 23556, Costa Rica (Formerly BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn & Spa)
Location: Costa Rica > Province of San Jose > San Jose Metro > Escazu
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Escazu
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Paradise 2.5*
Located in San Jose, Costa Rica, the Paradise Cosmetic Inn Surgical Recovery Center is just a few minutes away from all major hospitals and plastic surgeons clinics, airport. Our unique surgical recovery center inn was built especially for patients looking for the best surgical retreat and aftercare. Costa Rica plastic surgery, plastic surgeons and surgeons in general are world renowned for their skill expertise and professionalism. That is why Costa Rica excels in the field of medical tourism. Enjoy the best views of Central Valley on top of a breathtaking mountain. We offer a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in our beautiful new accommodations. Our English speaking nurses and professional staff are waiting to pamper and indulge your every need! Come and recover in the serene ambience of Costa Rica's natural beauty! Come and enjoy Costa Rica the country that offers the best medical tourism in the world! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Paradise Inn And Spa
Best Western Paradise Hotel San Jose
Hotel Paradise Costa Rica/Escazu

If you own or manage Hotel Paradise, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.