On our first trip to CR we chose the Best Western Paradise Inn as the place to stay for our first night (launching the next morning to the coast). I think I got this hotel on Priceline as a name your own price deal. I wouldn't do that again now, knowing how spread out San Jose is. We got a cab from the airport ($30). We were fairly sure the taxi was taking us to the middle of nowhere to rape and rob us due to how far from the airport it was and in an area that you would not expect to find a hotel (up and down and up and down some crazy winding roads). We were only in the hotel for a couple of hours, had a couple of reasonably priced beers overlooking the central valley (it was quite a view). The pool did not look like something I would have wanted to swim in. We liked the outside door and enjoyed having coffee on the patio. There were a couple of sweet dogs hanging around.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Paradise Hotel San Jose
- Best Western Paradise Inn And Spa
- Best Western Paradise Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn & Spa Costa Rica/Escazu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.