I give Villas Tranquilas 2 thumbs up! It was fantastic! The complex is very neat and nicely laid out. I was there for the grand opening in Dec 2006 with my family and we were very comfortable and the staff was very accommodating and nice. We loved cooking some meals, when we stayed in, and the kitchen was fully equipped. The particular villa we stayed in was nicely decorated and very cozy.I would highly recommend it and I'm definitely going back.
Paul R. ( Toronto, Canada)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos