After much research we decided on Villas Tranquilas in Quepos and for the price the value is worth it. You get a brand new villa with 2 bdrm, 2 bath, Large kitchen. The staff was incredible, in fact we made a wonderful new friendship with them and very much look forward to returning next year. Mind you this place is not located in the town, it is a short distance from town set back in the jungle, it is very tranquil and we saw all different sorts of birds, if you're a birdwatcher this is a great place. We had an excellent vaction here and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos