Our stay at Villas Tranquilas is one of our favorite memories as a family! The first thing that attracted us to the villas was that they were new and the bargain price. From the time that I first contacted the manager, she was very personable and helpful with any questions I had concerning the villas and Costa Rica. She explained that the villas were new and some of the kinks had not been worked out - like laundry facilities in the villas(but we had use of the general laundry area) and cable and internet had not yet been connected. The villas provided new release movies while we were there and we didn't want to take our laptop anyway.
While we were there, landscaping was being completed and we got to see the progress of a new main road to the villas being completed. The villas weren't quite as close to Manuel Antonio Park as we had expected, but we soon grew to love the drive through Quepos to Manuel Antonio so we could experience the local culture and the beauty of the jungle up through the hill to the beach. We also discovered that some of the best and least expensive food was actually in Quepos itself.
The villas had many upgrades and felt spacious, with all of the amenities of home, but the most enjoyable part of our stay was the friendly and very helpful staff. We developed a special bond with Ronald and Veronica, the onsite managers, and they went out of their way to make us comfortable and happy.
We could have stayed closer to the beach and park, but we checked out the many websites and even looked around while we were there and the price would have been much higher. Even some of the lovely hotels farther away than the villas had less to offer and were much higher priced and I expect would not have been able to provide the direct and immediate attention we were given. We left the villas planning on when we could come back and bring more family and friends!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.