We stayed here a few years ago and it was by far the most wonderful vacation. The condos are a few minutes drive out of the beautiful little village, Quepos, CR. Our 3 bedroom condo had a gourmet kitchen with grantie countertops and was very spacious. The kitchen and bathrooms were immaculate and the grounds were well tended. The outdoor kitchen, gazebo and pool were a great place to cook and relax after a day spend hiking and fishing in Manuel Antonio.
Each morning, a group of spider monkeys would come through the trees and linger awhile after having their fill of the fruit bearing trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos