The first thing guests will discover is Maria. She is every guest's 24/7 concierge who is there to make sure everything is perfect. She is a doll! The villas are roomy and comfortable, and the grounds are gorgeous. The pools are beautiful, as is the deck area. We were treated to a wonderful show, put on by about eight squirrel monkeys, in the trees/foliage about 10-15 yards from our patio.
We had a couple of very minor maintenance issues, which were immediately addressed and solved. When staying at VT, be sure to contact Fernando Chavarria, tour guide, who will lead you on wonderful tours of the mangroves, waterfalls, the state park, and more. He is knowledgeable, personable, and very trustworthy. (506-8828-9615).
All-in-all, we had a fabulous time at VT and in Quepos, and we look forward to a return trip very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos