We stayed at Villas Tranquilas 4/14-4/20/13. As everyone mentioned, Maria Benevant is an excellent host. She is very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Even though we did not get a chance to see her face to face again after our quick and late check-in. She was always just a phone call away and is always accomodating. We loved the property and the villas. We stayed at Villa 13 and every morning we see the trees moving and knew that monkeys were about so we run out to see them. Ana is a sweet, sweet lady who maintain the units. Roxly, Jesus, and another guard (i'm so sorry I forgot his name) always have a ready smile and a greeting. I can't say enough about the staff they make this property feel like home.
The pool is small but is sufficient as the villas were not crowded when we were there and the water is bath water warm which is so awesome. There is also an outdoor kitchen by the pool which was used by other guests while we were there.
The units are clean with two bedroom and two bathrooms. Most of the things that you need are supplied but make sure to bring/buy paper towels and dish detergents. I wish they had more than two bar stools so it would have made it easier for our family to eat. The airconditioning upstairs would not shut off but since we were so busy we did not have time to inform Maria of this. But once you inform Maria of your need you get it right away.
I highly recommend Villas Tranquilas for a quiet, safe, and comfortable place to stay when visiting the Manuel Antonio area. It's a good base for adventure trips and for seeing wildlife. We actually saw two toucans on the property as well as squirrel monkeys and white-faced capuchin monkeys.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.