We stayed here for 4 days as an alternative to the tourist-trap places right at Manuel Antonio. This condo is much better than advertised. Upstairs are 2 nice sized bedrooms each with their own A/C and a nice 3 piece bathroom. Downstairs is a full kitchen and another 3 piece bathroom. The living room area was nicely sized for our family of 4.
We used the common pool area every day and used the grill a couple times. The resort is well maintained the the staff are VERY friendly and helpful...shout out here to Carlos (love that shoulder pat he does for a greeting) and Maria our concierge was always available when needed. (Maria is good at local advice...like ignore all the parking guys on the way to Manuel Antonio as they all want you to park way before the park entrance!)
It may have been previously difficult to find, but thankfully it is well signed. You need to have a car here as you will feel isolated if you cant come and go as pleased. There is also a major grocery store about 1km down the road.
I would suggest if you are a family of 4 with a car, go here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos