We spent a gorious week at Villas Tranquilas in March 2013. From the host Maria to the staff working there. We were made to feel totally welcome. It has to be one of the most peaceful spots in Costa Rica if not the world. The unit is very clean and well maintained. It was our first time visiting Costa Rica and Maria was like our personal travel agent. She hooked us up with tour operators and arranged for picking us up and dropping us off for each tour. She made our stay totally relaxing and care free. Highly recomend to anyone looking for a week away from the hectic pace of home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos