Found this gem quite by accident as a last minute trip to Manuel Antonio found all the major hotels booked for the weekend. Had a 2 bedroom villa with everything you could want and more. Better than the "big names" in the area for way less money. The only downside was about 10 minutes to the beach which is no big deal.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.