My husband and I, along with some friends rented a condo at villa Tranquila. What a beautiful, peaceful place. It's located just a few minutes outside of Quepos, in a nice country setting. Very private and as the name says 'tranquil'. The units ate very clean and modern. It is guarded 24 hrs so we felt very safe. Maria is amazing. She booked two of our tours for us which was so helpful.
She also stayed late to welcome us to VT after our long drive from San Jose airport.
We needed some assistance after some of our valuables were stolen out of our car while we were parked in Quepos, so Maria kindly took us to the police station and helped us. We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. It also is just a couple of minutes from the big grocery store (maxi-Pali) which was very convenient. The grounds are beautiful, with many beautiful flowers and trees and the grounds are immaculate. All the staff is very friendly. Carlos, one of the security guards was especially friendly, always wearing a big smile. This would definitely be our choice to stay if we ever came back.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.