Our trip to Quepos was fantastic- and we can credit Villas Tranquilas! As soon as we arrived we found the staff was able to provide that sweet spot between attentiveness and privacy that is so rare. On a sweltering day nothing was better than discovering that the condo was already cooled down and Maria was waiting to see what our plans are. Maria is integral to the success of the Villas- each tour we went on the guides spoke of her professionalism and she advocated for us whenever there was a 'glitch' and fixed it promptly. I also have to give props to the gardeners and housekeeper- the tiniest details were never overlooked, and they were so friendly! Also important to note was that the condo was top notch and comparable to properties in the US- no worries about compromised plumbing or limited electricity. I'd definitely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos