This is a fantastic place to stay near Quepos without being in the town. The villas are large and VERY clean indeed. The daily maid service ensures this. The villas offer first hand experience of the rainforest and we frequently saw titi monkeys, morpho butterflies and a wide variety of colourful birds from one of the 4 open patios and balconies which are part of every villa.
The host, Kathy, arranged a zipline outing for us - don't miss it ! It is long enough ( approx 2 hours) and well supervised by guides who know the jungle well and speak excellent English.
Manuel Antonio national park is about 10 minutes away. Hire a guide but negotiate the price carefully as it is $10 each to enter the park on top of any fee the guides offer you. Here, we saw several sloths, many monkeys and the beaches are beautiful too with warm water even in April.
Kathy and her staff are excellent and Kathy will answer any questions. The villas are secluded but we never felt lonely as staff are on site always. Although the villas are along a gravel road, this is a very short distance and better than other 'offroad' tracks in Costa Rica.
Quepos is close and has many supermarkets with a wide choice of products. There are many restaurants but the facilties in the villa meant we always ate in.
Villas include many modern facilties eg., dishwasher, washer / drier, fridge / freezer, full oven and cermaic range. All dishes, plates and utensils are provided.
As travellers from England, we were very impressed by the quality of everything in the Villas Tranquillas.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.